Before The Green Moon
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Before The Green Moon is a farming / life simulation game set in a unique science fiction world.
Explore a small community at the base of a space elevator during the days and seasons leading up to your departure for the moon.
- Relaxing farming simulation gameplay.
- Create your own character.
- Adapt to the region's Wet and Dry seasons.
- Get to know your neighbors.
- Explore the community and its surrounding areas.
- 24 hour day/night cycle, and real-time weather.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Before The Green Moon was developed by Turnfollow
Programming and Writing by Ian Endsley
Art and Sound by Carter Lodwick
Music by Scott Archer, Marissa Deitz, and Carter Lodwick
|Updated||11 days ago|
|Published||24 days ago|
|Genre||Simulation, Role Playing|
|Made with||Unity, Blender|
|Tags||Character Customization, Farming, Life Simulation, Relaxing, Sci-fi, Slice Of Life|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $11.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
before-the-green-moon-win.zip 382 MB
before-the-green-moon-mac.zip 456 MB
- Before the Green Moon is OUT NOW17 days ago
- Before the Green Moon announcement24 days ago